Monday, September 27, 2010

Pictures of my grandparents!

Hey 453 peers and guests!

I wanted to give everyone some pictures of my grandparents! My grandpa's name is William Edward Johnson Jr., and my grandma's maiden name is Margaret Ann Bruce. They were married for fifty-something years! I'm following my family ancestry through my grandma's side because my grandpa's last name is not the best name for finding accurate information.  My grandpa looks a bit like Elvis Presley, and apparently we're distantly related to some Presley's but on my grandmothers side. I wouldn't be too upset if I found out my grandpa was Elvis's brother, and if we inherited some of his money!




2 comments:

  1. He does look a bit like Elvis, Hay.:)
    Cool Pictures, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elvis's twin brother was stillborn. Therefore, he was an "only" child.

    ReplyDelete